Flash Required to view this area.

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

New Seasons Mark New Beginnings

Traditionally most people think of January as being the beginning of a new year. For me September always feels that way. When you wake up in September you can tell it is officially fall.It makes you want to buy school supplies and to get a bouquet of newly sharpened pencils. (I love that movie).

I live on the praries and the leaves have already started to spin new colors of golds, reds, and browns. Apparently this is early even for here.I do love September. I love the clothes, the smell, the fact that it is not dull and cold yet but still can have a few days that have some lingering feelings of summer.According to those charts you used to see in home economics my coloring makes me a fall, I always found that hard to understand.

With the beginning of a new school year, and a new voluntary work year there comes new plans. I have been thinking about all of the things that are coming up and it is actually almost overwhelming...

- My 1 year anniversary
- Beginning full time volunteer work again
- Start of our new online travel company/blog (Info Coming Soon)
-Family Reunion
- Weddings
- New Babies
- Family Shoots
- Engagement Shoots
-Leaving the country to start doing self supporting missionary work in Nicaragua
All of these things are coming up much faster then I anticipated.

So enjoy the fall and I will hopefully have some great fall posts soon because it is my favorite time to take pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment