Flash Required to view this area.

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

2011 - 3 months late update

2011 has already begun and already is flying! I haven't updated my blog in so long that I don't even remember how to do it. I am going to get on top of my work though now and so be prepared for some new photos, stories, and posts.

For the past 3 months Kel and I have been traveling around South and Central America. If you want to hear about some of our stories or how to travel around yourself check out our site at www.thembackpackers.com We are in the middle of trying to update that also. As of right now we are living in our favorite little town in the world San Juan Del Sur Nicaragua. Of all the places we have been to it really feels the most like home. We are in the middle of trying to plan our lives around staying here permanently. I will give some updates on our plans soon as well.

Part of our plan involves my trying to work while we are living down here doing what i love, photography. As a result I have taken on a few shoots while here. Here is a little sneak peak of a shoot in our beautiful town here in San Juan. I will have more photos to share soon.



1 comment: