Flash Required to view this area.

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Family Adventure Story: San Juan Del Sur Photographer

I posted a few photos from this shoot, a few months back, while I was living in San Juan Del Sur Nicaragua. This family was so much fun, and incredibly inspiring. I loved the idea of capturing this moment in time in this families story.They can remember exactly how they were, felt, and loved, their time in Nicaragua as a family. Kel and I are hoping to move back to Nicaragua sometime in the year 2012. I have decided to try and bring my photography company with me this time. If your planning a vacation with your family, a special anniversary, a destination wedding in Central America feel free to contact me about availability. I would love to help you remember by documenting how you celebrated your life together through an adventure. Having the beautiful rainforest jungles and beaches of central america give you the perfect backdrop for your next family photos, and a way of displaying the adventure you took. I will be putting more infomation about this opportunity online in 2012.






The most beautiful group of girls. They all look like their mamasita







No comments:

Post a Comment