Flash Required to view this area.

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Whitney Lane Photography has gone LIVE

``You can never cross the ocean unless you have the courage to lose sight of the shore``
- Christopher Columbus

So excited yet incredibly nervous I moved my mouse to hover over the button marked `publish` and held my breath. Photography is something I have been working at for 3.5 years. It started out with an ida when my life was in a whirl, and has grown to be a huge part of my life.

The past 3 years have been full of things I never expected. I never expected to second shoot with Carmen Adams of Fresh Photography. I never expected to meet and marry my bestfriend Kel. I also never expected to travel through 11 more countries, and move across Canada twice. I am so thankful though, that the unexpected happened. Everything has turned out so much better then what I could have ever dreamt up.

All of these opportunities have helped me grow as a photographer. Living in Saskatoon I had the chance to take some weddings on, but being newly married and travelling so much held my business back.

Now that we are living in North Vancouver, I am taking the plunge and pursuing photography as my full time career. Thanks for stopping by the blog and please check out our new site at whitneylanephotography.com also follow us on facebook

Ciao
-WL



No comments:

Post a Comment