Flash Required to view this area.

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

A Beautiful Wednesday

Yesterday was all doom, gloom and rain. Made you not want to get out of bed. Today surprisingly though is one of those days that makes you think we skipped the rest of winter and have arrived at May or June. The sun is out the ocean is glistening, and the birds are singing. All of this and we are surrounded by beautiful snow capped mountain peaks. I love Vancouver in the sunshine.

Here are a few other things I found online this week that I love..









So true. You could add on being married doesn`t give you the right either.



I am planning on starting my very first vegetable garden, possibly even today.



Polyvore.com is going to become my new addiction


This is a guilty pleasure of mine that makes me just a little bit happy :P

Have a great Wednesday everyone out there in cyber world
-WL

No comments:

Post a Comment