Flash Required to view this area.

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Descending


February is here, full of teasers of spring time. The weather keeps flipping back and forth between sunny, rainy, and overcast which is making me unsure of what kind of mood I want to be in. This seems to be a year of travel for a lot of people. Kel and I just dropped off good friends at the airport on their way to Thailand this morning. We also know of others travelling to DR, Taiwan, South Africa, Australia, and England this month. Travel is definitely one of our passions but is not going to be happening for a little while. Instead I will be living vicariously through them and all of there awesome travel photos. One Filmographer, and Photographer that I love living through Is Andre Dupuis, and Scott Wilson best known from there tv show Departures. Well they are back this month on February 19 with a new show called Descending. I love seeing the work Andre Dupuis. The way he looks at the world inspires me so much. Also if your feeling bit by the travel bug check out the new season of Amazing Race coming out at the end of Feb also. Hopefully these shows will help me fight off the travel blues.

Here is a sneak peak and the new show Descending.



Descending - Series Teaser from Echo Bay Media on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. oh yeah! so excited for this to start! thanks for the reminder:)

    ReplyDelete