Flash Required to view this area.

Monday, March 26, 2012

Belinda- Contemporary Portrait Photography

After being inspired by the great Sue Bryce I decided to try my hand at some contemporary Portrait Photography. Belinda is the sweetest girl with a heart of gold. I wanted to show her sweet personality while showcasing her amazingly beautiful features as well. I loved the result! I want to give a shout out to my assistant + hair/makeup stylist Kaylee Cassavant for all of her hard work and amazing abilities at taking my idea and bringing it to life. I know there are a lot of women out there who would love to have a day away from the office, or the kids and feel like a supermodel, and I also know that they idea of getting in front of a camera scares you to death. Most people I talk to feel they need to go to the gym for at least 3 months before ever attempting this. I am here to say love you for who you are today and I promise to show you how great you look! I would love to do a glamour/boudoir portrait day complete with makeovers. If anyone out there is interested please contact me via my website and we will make this day happen.

Until then Enjoy these shots
-W



bellsblog

bells2-blog

bells1-blog

bells78blog

No comments:

Post a Comment