Flash Required to view this area.

Friday, December 7, 2012

Music: A Friday Random Post

There are a few things in life that will make people realize just how weird I really am. Kel would interject here and say their are A LOT of things. One of those things is always music. I have had people walk in on me dancing to ridiculous songs more times then I can count. That is always such an awkward moment where you don't know if you should keep dancing like a maniac with hopes that they will join in, or if you should act like it never even happened. You know what I mean. That moment your husband walks in on you practicing your 'Gagnam style skills', or no one but you got the memo that it was "Hammertime". Admit it you've  all  been there!

Here are some musical thoughts to help you have a great weekend.  "Word to your mother"...............



Still a problem nine years later

No comments:

Post a Comment